Sex: Male. Marital Status: Married. Date of Birth: 1980
- HR &Admın at Syrian Agency for rescue from 9/9/2019- untıl now ,
- HR and Finance Officer at Syria relief, Primary Health Care Project for two
And half years.
- Head of Quality Office and Time Control at Aleppo Hospital for five years
- Director of Administration and Student Affairs Dep, Faculty of Medicine, Aleppo University for three years
- Lecturer at Aleppo University for three years
Having a great ability of enduring pressure and hard work, I can work for many hours without complaining. I possess unique communication skills. I can easily break the ice, if there is any, between members of the teamwork. Very strict and eager to achieve my work objectives compatible with the time-scale. I have the team spirit required for the job. I do have sense of humor to soften stressed atmosphere. I am a fast and flexible learner in all domains.
- Computer Skills:
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- English Language: very good
Certificates and Courses
- A. in Geography (Human and Economic Geography), Aleppo University.
- Diploma in Administration, Higher Institute of Administrative Development, Damascus University
- A. in Economic and Social Planning, State Planning Institute, Damascus University (I haven’t finished my dissertation due to the war circumstances)
- Diploma in Education, Aleppo University.
- Other Certificates
- Diploma in NLP, Al-Rasheed Institute, Aleppo City
- ICDL, New Horizon
- PMD pro1
- Diploma in HR and Competency Management, Ivory University
- Small and Medium Enterprises Management
- Problem Solving and Making Decision
- Crisis Management and PR
- PSS, Communication Skills, and Stress Management.
- Monitoring, evaluation and methods of data collection and analysis