– Surname: Almaee
– Gender: Male
– Place & date of birth: Iraq – Duhok 27/05/1976
– Address: Duhok – Shendokha near Waar TV.
Phone No.: 964-07504573930
Emain: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
– Bachelors: Law from College of Law and Political Sciences / University of Duhok in 2009.
– MA in Peace & Conflict resolution studies / University of Dohuk in 2014.
Title of thesis (Civic peace and its obstacles in Kurdistan Region – Iraq (
– Lecturer in University of Duhok: (Sociological Theory in Sociology Department, introduction of peace and conflict resolution in the department of peace and human rights).
– Member of Center for Peace and Conflict Resolution Studies / University of Duhok
– Peace Education Trainer.
– Conflict Assessment Researcher.
– Head of Peace and Conflict Resolution quarter in Nojeen Organization.
– Manager of NLP organization for training and consultation – Duhok branch
– Head of peacebuilding in Nujeen organization
– Head of project department in the center of family development- University of Duhok.
Some of published studies:
– Conflict Assessment in Domiz camp for Syrian Refugees 2013 funded by UNHCR.
– Conflict Assessment in Moqoble camp for Syrian refugees 2014. a joint venture between the University of Dohuk and New York University (funded by the US embassy in 2014).
– Prepared Search about (the impact of media on young voter guide in the parliamentary elections in the province of Kurdistan) in English, and published in New York in a book titled (find peace in Iraq Vol2). A joint research with a researcher at New York University.
– Conflict resolution and peace building guide fund by Mennonite Central Committee and Center for Peace and Conflict Resolution Studies / University of Duhok.
– Peace principals in Education System published in the Kurdish Academic magazine 2018
– More than 70 Journal radicals in internal & international (magazines, Newspapers & web sites).
– Design Peace education guide and doing workshops with Center for peace and conflict resolution studies and New York University for community based peace education project in 2014.
– Develop Peace education guide and doing workshops with Center for peace and conflict resolution studies and New York University for community based peace education project in 2016.
– Standardized guide Develop Peace education guide and doing workshops with Center for peace and conflict resolution studies and New York University for community based peace education project in 2016.
– Design TOT guide with NLP Org and Germany Board for training and consultation in 2017.
– Design Law of attraction guide with NLP Org. and Germany Board for training and consultation in 2017.
– Design Co-trainer guide with NLP Org. in 2017.
– Design Relaxing sessions guide with NLP Org. in 2017.
– Design Planning for Community initiations guide with Center for peace and conflict resolution studies – Duhok University, New York University and UNDP in 2018.
Seminars, Conferences and Training Courses:
First: Seminar and Conferences:
– Number of Seminars and workshops held in New York on peace education in Kurdistan directed by the Center for global Affairs at New York University, 2012.
– Seminar on (minority issues in Iraq) directed by Carnegie Center for minorities issues in New York, in 2012.
– Training and development course in the field of peace studies and conflict resolution in New York, which held by Center for global Affairs at New York University and Centre for Peace and Conflict Resolution Studies at the University of Dohuk in 2013
– Conference of bridges of coexistence between the components of the society (organized by the Organization Dost for peaceful coexistence, 2013
– Specialized training course about assessment and analyze conflict, held by the Center for Peace and Conflict Resolution Studies at the University of Dohuk and in association with New York University for a period of ten days in 2013.
– Specialized training course on assessment and analyze conflict held by Iraqi Al-Amal Association in Howler for three days, 2013
– Seminar (Turkish reforms and their impact on the Kurdish question in center of human rights and democracy – Faculty of law and political science at the University of Dohuk, 2014.
– Seminar (the legal status of refugees, and the status of refugees Syrian Kurds in Kurdistan ) held by the Centre for Human Rights and Democracy Faculty of law and political science at the University of Dohuk, 2014.
– First International Conference for peace-building and education in Iraq (which was held by the Center for Peace and Conflict Resolution Studies Dohuk University in Cooperation with the Center for Global Affairs at New York University, and was participating in a research paper (The prospects for the development of civic education in the educational curriculum system province of Kurdistan (in 13-15 / 5/2014.
– The definition of genocide against the Kurds Yazidis / Seminar in Faculty of Law and Political Science in, 2014.
– Seminar how to take advantage of external support for the Kurdistan Region / Faculty of Law and Political Science in 2014.
– Second World Peace Conference in Erbil under the auspices of the Presidency of the Parliament of the Kurdistan Region in 2014.
– Third-conference of Oil and Gas, Hawler, 2014.
– Participated in the design and implementation of a series of workshops on Based Community peace Education workshops, version one (20) workshops 2014 funded and supervised by (Dohuk University, New York University, UNICEF, and USA Embassy).
– Participated in the design and implementation of a series of workshops on Based Community peace Education workshops, version one (100) workshops 2015 funded and supervised by (Dohuk University, New York University, UNICEF, and USA Embassy).
– Participated working paper at a seminar (from Anfal to Shingal – genocide of the Kurdish people campaigns) by the Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Faculty of Law and political sciences at the University of Dohuk in the 22 / February / 2015, and my paper was about addressing the situation of children and women in Shingal under the title (vision and sociological treatment for children and battered women in the events of Shingal).
– Second Scientific Conference for faculty of Law and political Scientifics / University of Duhok, participating in a research paper (Family conflicts).
– Evaluation of peace building and co-expectance project in Dawudiya Camp, implemented by the organization of Voice of old people and family and funded by Ifa (Germany organization).
Second- Training Courses as participant:
– Conflict assessment course in American peace institute in 2015.
– Developing peace education workshops program course with center for peace and conflict resolution studies – university of Duhok in cooperation with Global Affair center in New York University in 2015.
– Breathing techniques course with International Association for Human Values (IAHV) in 2016.
– Participating people in dissension making workshops program with Need in Duhok and Hawler 2016.
– Conflict transformation TOT course with the GIZ 2016.
– Training of trainer Course in NLP Organization in 2017.
– Trainer certification process with University of Duhok, New York University and UNDP in 2017.
Third- Training Courses as a trainer:
– Training workshops (peace education) with Center for peace and conflict resolution studies for more than 30 times from 2014 to 2017.
– Training workshops (active listening) for four times with center for peace and conflict resolution studies in 2017.
– Good communication for conflict sensitivity and mediation in Zommar with Center for peace and Conflict resolution studies and IOM in 2017.
Training workshop (conflict resolution) for Old people with VOP and Ifa for two times, in Shekhan and Dawudia Camps in 2017.
– Training course (Rebuild our life) with Nujeen Org 2016
– Training course (Rebuild our life) with Cultural Center – Duhok University for 4 times in 2016 – 2017
– Training course (Personal planning) with NLP Org for 2 times in 2017-2018.
– Training course (Social cohesion) with relief Org. in 2017
– Training course (Peace and life) with better world Org. in 2017
– Training workshop (Youth and peace) with IOM in Alqush – 2017.
– Co-trainer Course with NLP organization for training and consultation in 2017.
– TOT Courses in NLP in cooperation with Germany board for training and consultation and American Institute for aproning education for 14 times.