Siham Soukieh : I am a Syrian, resident in the Netherlands PHD in Nutritional sciences
Contact Info :
* Date Of Birth: 26/3/1986
* Place Of Birth: Damascus, Syria
Address : . Netherlands .
* Nationality: Syrian
* Marital Status: Married
International certificates and courses:
– I am instructor nutritionist certified from the Berkeley American Academy
– Certificate in the search for methods of prevention and treatment of Ebola virus – University of Amsterdam
– Diploma in the new innovative diet system in Northern Denmark / University of Copenhagen
– Certificate of food representation / CNM Academy
– Diploma in Child Nutrition / Stanford University / America
– Certificate of Quality and Food Safety / University of Washington / America
– TOT trainer accredited by the Cambridge Academy / America
– TOT trainer accredited by Boston University / America
– TOT trainer in International Academy of Training and Development IATD / Egypt
World Federation of Goodwill Ambassadors Health Officer in
President of the Board of Directors of the International Organization for Food Safety
Work Experience :
Sufi Hospital in Syria , I also have my own clinic in Syria .
Currently responsible for :
– Planning health meals for the elderly at the Zoe Health Center .
Affiliated with the following organizations :
– Food Safety Organization I.F.S.O / Netherlands.
– Affiliated with Unicef in the Netherlands
In maternal, infant, child and adolescent health campaigns.
– Member of the Association of the touch of healing for kidney patient : Syria – Damascus
Honorary certificates :
Of the scientific council of the coalition of training academies in the following :
-3M International Internship Academy.
– Academy of change makers for training and development
– The Center for Training and Development of Human Materials
– And the World Federation of Goodwill Ambassadors
– Goodwill Ambassador of Health Certificate
Of the Global Federation of Goodwill Ambassadors.
I have many TV interviews and also on Arab radio stations.
Finally I have a book about baby nutrition
Will soon be available in Arab countries .
I Participate in health education support campaigns
In the Netherlands and Italy ,
And the International Food Safety Organization .
Courses I offer as a trainer:
– Child Nutrition .
– Nutrition course for the elderly .
– Dependent Courses of the International Organization for Food Safety in two countries Netherlands and Italy .
I have many voluntary health initiatives
In cooperation with a Saudi team
His name – Team Flavors
Initiative (a month without toxins ) :
The goal was to change the diet of those who follow the initiative and leave them sugars and soft drinks and all that is harmful to health and commitment to a month full of healthy foods and correct food behaviors .
The number of subscribers to the initiative has reached 300 thousand followers through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snap Chat .
the initiative has succeeded and we have already noticed the positive effects on people through their correspondence and a number of followers have been selected And award them prizes .
I also initiated a children’s initiative entitled
“A Better Generation” – in which about 200 children from around the world participated .
The idea was make children’s summer more useful by making them a favorite recipe in a healthy and enthusiastic manner while keeping the benefits for each substance used in their recipe, which was a healthy ice cream .
The children filmed their video recipes for presentation to the followers of this initiative ,
And to encourage other children make healthy recipes by making their hands
My goal was educate children healthy , and spend their time in this summer in useful thing
And thank God, this initiative has also succeeded
You selected 5 children and it was awarded them prizes .
And, God willing,I’ll continue in the voluntary health work
For all ages. so that I may be contributing to the transfer of Arab society from the wrong food habits
To healthy eating habits