(Personal Advisor to Prime Minister Candidate 2020 Canada)
New Delhi – India | Email:email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91 8800966556; 00919205377639
Linkldin- NABHIT KAPUR
Students are facing much more problems now days like phobias, stress, dysfunctioning in their cognitive
abilities, ADHD, Autism etc. With a teaching and counseling experience in Psychology for more than six years,
I am seeking a career as a clinical and counseling oriented psychologist in an institution to minimize these
hurdles in the way of student’s success to become a civilized and independent citizen. I wish to share all my
experiences into this platform for becoming a well-recognized professional and ultimately attaining prestige
and pride for the institution and for myself as well.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERTISE
|Psychological||Training in mental health||Neuro psychology||Handwriting analysis|
|Assessments and||and soft skills|
|Psychologist (child,adult)||Family therapy||OB||Grapho-therapy|
|Administrative||Health Psychology||Team Management||Psychotherapy|
Psychology Lecturer Teaching Experience,India
† Psychologist (Clinical, child, adolescent) Clinical Experience,India
† Counselor and Therapist Clinical Experience, India
† Administrative and Training Mental health.
- TOTAL 8 YEARS
Teaching Experience, India
– Helping the children with understanding various concepts Psychology, abnormal psychology, psycho diagnostics etc.
Observing the child’s interactions and behavior patterns in order to interpret and assess why a child act
the way he or she does.
Providing assessment and treatment of children in clinical setting, and providing short term and
long term interventions with children from one to three sessions per week to regular appointments
over several years.
Working with other professionals in planning how best to help a child and the family, assisting IQ tests
and screening test for children and adults.Clinical Experience, India
Assessed the client’s intelligence quotient, learning disability, personality using various
- Interacted with outpatients and in patients and assessed the needs, abilities or behavior using the
method of interviews and directed observations of behavior.
- Worked as a part of a multidisciplinary team alongside psychiatrists, social workers, psychiatric
nurses, health professionals and special educator.
- Assisted clinical psychologist for diagnosis and individualized treatment plans and for evaluate
the effectiveness of counseling or treatments.
- Interacted with the clients along with clinical psychologist to discuss the treatment plan and the
problems of treatment methods.
- Workout patients with various psychological tests like WISC, SPM, CPM, WAPIS, DAPT, BKT, 16 PF
- Psycho-educate clients to help them understand the perceived cause of a current ailment, and has a
solid ethical code and keeps sessions with patients confidential
Clinical Experience, India
Interacted with clients and assessed the needs, abilities or behaviour using the method of interviews and
directed observations of behaviour.
Assisting appropriate treatment programmes, including therapies counselling or advice in
collaboration of colleagues.
Conducted group therapy for the ADS patients.
Assisted clinical psychologist to develop individualized treatment plans, assisted clinical
psychologist to evaluate the effectiveness of counselling or treatments.
Interacted with the clients along with clinical psychologist to discuss the treatment plan and the
problems of treatment methods.
† Certificate of Positive Psychology – University of North Carolina, USA
† PG Dip Counseling and Family therapy – IGNOU
† Foundation Course in Learning Disability – RCI
† Certificate in Past life Regression Therapy
† Certified Handwriting Analyst
. KEY ACHIEVEMENTS
• Honoured with Hon Doctorate from International Royal academy of United Nations
• Published 11 research papers in the area of Mental Health and well being in reputed journals.
• Authored 2 books titled ” Grapho psychology ” – a mini guide to handwriting analysis
• Received various awards and citations nationally and internationally for psychology and mental health
Conducted outreach and community mental health programs for 7 years.
Attended many seminars and conferences as a speaker and key note and Session chair.
Board member PEOPLE- journal of social sciences.
Member of various national and international bodies as a voter.
1) Global convener –Peacful Mind Foundation (www.peacfulmind.org)
2) Chairperson- Global Psychology and language research association
3) Chairperson – Young entrepreneurs committee at Indo-Global Business park
4) Head of department of psychology- Eden Hospital India
5) International Consultant –World Tv International- Ghana
6) Personal Psychologist to HE Taghreed Hikmet- Senator Jordan at JCMDS
7) Ambassador at Large, Spokesperson (Mental Health)- United Refugee Green Council
8) Global Ambassador of Healthcare- FAAVM, Canada
9) Advisor to Prime minister Candidate Canada, 2020- National coalition party of Canada
10) Board of governors – The Stes de necker foundation, South Africa.
EDUCATION/ CERTIFICATION/ TRAINING
BA Applied Psychology Amity University, India 2008 MS Counselling & Psycholotherapy Institute of Behaviour & Management Sciences 2012 MA Applied Psychology Kalinga University, India 2015 Psy.D Psychology and neuroscience Atlantic International University, USA provisional (degree to be collected)
Age & Marital status : 29,Single
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : English, Hindi, french