Ibrahim Mustafa (Kaban)
25/12/1980 – Kobani, Syria
• Journalist Researcher and Writer
• Former political prisoner in Syria from 2007 to 2011
• Awarded Honorary Doctorate from (the German International Cultural Centre) and a Certificate of Appreciation from the International Peace Organization for advocating human rights
• A honorary lecturer in Human Rights at (the JUNG) Institute in Dortmund, Germany, in both Arabic and Kurdish language
• Holder of German Board Certificate as International Trainer for Human Development and Human Rights
• Strategic former Researcher at (The Kurdish Centre for Studies) – Bochum – Germany
• Technological Campaign Ambassador of Peace against Extremism and terrorism – International Peace Centre – Tunisia
• Editor in Chief of the Geostrategy Website. www.geo_strategic.com
• Political works/Publications:
1. Book: “Syrian social components and means of co-existence” (road map) under print – Egypt.
2. _ Book: “Cognitive Readings of the demography of northern Syria (History – facts_ figures) in progress.
• Literary works:
1. Caravans of Wounds 2005. Damascus edition
2. Screams _ Outcries 2009
• wrote most of his poems in detention … Kiwan House – Damascus
• Conducted dozens of strategic researches and wrote hundreds of intellectual and Critical articles
• Columnist in several newspapers, magazines and many Kurdish and Arabic Blogs
• A Honorary member of the Kurdish Association of Writers and Intellectuals in Syria since 2007
• A Member of the Union of Kurdistan (Rojava) Intellectuals in the Diaspora.