I have a degree in BIT Bachelor of Information Technology My graduation rate is very good. My eventual career goal is to raise the institution where I work level by working on the development of the section that I will do.
– SVU Syrian Virtual University (2008 – 2012)
-BIT – Bachelor of Information Technology .
Key skills gained:
- Understand the theoretical foundations related technologies for information.
- Mathematical principles relating to sports analysis and numerical analysis and probability and statistics.
- Basics of design information and software systems and find out ways to implement and test.
- Basics of designing databases and find out ways to implement and test.
- Basics of designing computer networks and learn methods implemented and tested.
- The basics of protecting information systems and data networks.
- Methods of project management and quality control of information systems.
-MWS – Master in Web Sciences
Key skills gained:
- Data Mining.
- Distributed applications programming .
- Web engineering .
- Web security .
- Web Mining.
– Qualification Courses
- HMR human resources management – BIT USA : 2016
- Programming and Web development language PHP. SVU University : 2010
- Programming and Web Development ASP language .
- Very excellent use of Microsoft office programs.
- I have some of Photoshop Designing skills.
- I am professional in Networking, Wireless and SAT internet provider.
- I have some with video editing and introduction making.
Last Work Experience
SCCGRUP Company – Turkey Bursa
- Web master .
- Graphical designer.
- I have developed more than 10 Web sites for this company to display products.
- Good experience in product design and requirements analysis, writing and usage guide.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines.
- MR CEVHER CENKCI : “ Manager of SCCGRUP ”.
- MSS : CIDAM kadiroglu : HRM of SCCGRUP .
|Reading level||Writing level||Speaking level|
|Arabic||As native language|
Hobbies & Interests
I have a keen interest in photography. I was vice-president of the photography club during my time at university, and during this period I organised a number of very successful exhibitions and events both on and off campus.
References are available on request.
I have all the official documents proving the correctness of the information written above.