Name: ABDULMONEM MAHMOUD DAHMAN
Place & Date of Birth: Aleppo /13.03.1971 /
Nationality: Syrian Arab.
Firstly – The Practical Qualifications:
- BA in Economics – Faculty of Economics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Economy and Planning
- A graduate of the National Institute of Public Administration – Ministry of Higher Education – Damascus
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Relations
- Master of Islamic Economics – Specialization: Islamic Management – Human Resources Management from an Islamic perspective.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Islamic Economics – Specialization: Islamic Management – institutional leadership of the contemporary Islamic perspective.
- A chartered accountant, certified by the Ministry of Finance in Syria.
Secondly – The Training Qualifications
1. Rehabilitation programs and the adoption of trainers:
A certified trainer in project management (Find your project idea – create your project – improve the conduct of your project) from the International Labour Organisation – ILO – Geneva 2016.
An advanced trainer in the training of trainers, certified by Encyclopedia of Afro-Arab economic integration by the adoption of the Arab League and the African Union.
A professional trainer, certified by (NASP) National Association of Safety Professionals (USA – 2012)
A certified professional trainer in Association of Safety Professionals (OSH Academy) (USA-2012)
A professional trainer, certified by the Canadian Centre of Human Development (Canada – the center of Dr. Ibrahim Al-Feki “may God have mercy on him”)
A professional trainer, certified by the Arab International Academy for Training and Development.
The program (TOT) training of trainers from the Management Training Center of the Chambers of Industry and Commerce of Aleppo and by the adoption of institution STANDARDS (Human Resources Consultants).
A certified professional trainer in the leadership from the Organization of Oxford for training leadership, Britain in 2009.
A professional trainer, certified by the International Academy for Training and Consulting (USA – 2009).
Diploma in Training Management from the College of Emerald (Britain – 2009)
A certified professional trainer in Neuro Linguistic Programming from the International Federation of Neuro Linguistic Programming “INLPTA” – (the United States – 2009).
A professional trainer, certified by International Academy of training and consulting (Britain -2000).
A certified trainer of the Pebble Hills University / 2008 /.
A trainer of trainers (TOT) of German Arab Chamber of Commerce (AHK) (Cairo) and institution of (FORMAT) for administrative training – FORUM FOR MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING – (Germany 2007)
A certified professional trainer in human development and management of the Canadian International Center, (Vancouver, Canada – 2007).
A certified professional trainer in thinking skills (program CORT) the program of Dr. Edward de Bono, the global thinker (2006 – USA).
2. Training Programs in Administrative Development and Economic Matters:
A professional doctorate in Total Quality – Encyclopedia of Afro-Arab economic integration – Cairo 2014.
A certified Practitioner in Alkeisen program (continuous improvement) and total quality management, certified by the Algerian Academy for Leadership Development in 2014.
A certified Internal Auditor in the quality of the International Specification
(ISO 9001 for the year 2008 – ISO 9001: 2008) by the adoption of Lloyd’s Company, the UK in 2011.
The program of Coaching, Mentoring and Supervising Sales Forces from training institution MERL (Egypt -2010).
A Professional accountant, certified by Chartered Accountants Association in Syria (Ministry of Finance).
The specialized course in Finance (International Auditing Standards, International Accounting Standards – tax law) Chartered Accountants Association in Syria in 2010.
Diploma of Funding industry in Islamic banks and financial institutions
(Islamic Funding Industry Course) Research Center of Islamic Business / 2007 /.
Commercial Arbitration Program, certified by Aleppo University, Faculty of Law, Practice law office / 2009 /.
A number of administrative courses in Management Training Center of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry in Aleppo, including:
– (balanced Scorecard 2010- Project Management 2009
– putting and determining of wages, incentives and evaluating workers 2009
– Human Resource Management 2008
– Behavioral skills of the responsibility of public relations 2008
– Funding industry in Islamic banks and financial institutions 2007
– Electronic Commerce 2007
– Time Management 2006
– Work management in small projects 2006
– Job skills as a team, 2006
– Dealing skills with clients 2006.
Team-building program according to methodology of the structures Keegain, limitless prospects in 2007.
3. Programs of Industrial Safety and Occupational Health and Safety:
A certified auditor in professional health and safety from the international Association (NASP) – National Association of Safety Professionals (USA – 2012)
OSHA professional program in occupational safety, (132) hours of training (OSHA Professional) from OSHAcademy (USA-2012)
A professional manager, certified in occupational health and safety from the international Association (NASP) National Association of Safety Professionals (USA – 2012)
A professional manager, certified in occupational health and safety (OSHA managers) of OSHAcademy (USA-2012)
A professional manager, certified in occupational health and safety (OSHA managers) of OSHAcademy (USA-2012)
A Specialist in handling and putting out the fire (Fire Marshal) from Britain 2012 (National Training Services)
A certified specialist in occupational safety and health from OSHAcademy (USA-2012)
A professional Supervisor, certified in occupational safety and health from OSHAcademy (USA-2012)
A Committee Director of Occupational Health and Safety, certified by OSHAcademy (USA-2012)
A member of the Committee of Occupational Health and Safety, certified by OSHAcademy (USA-2012)
OSHA professional program in occupational safety – the Labor Cultural institution – General Federation of labor unions of Egypt, the Egyptian Arab Republic -2012
Occupational safety program in the construction works (OSH Construction) – the Labor Cultural institution – General Federation of labor unions of Egypt, the Egyptian Arab Republic – 2012
A certified professional trainer in the professional safety from the American International Center USA.
Specialist program of possessing , putting out the fire and the leadership of the fire brigade – the Cultural institution of labor – the General Federation of labor unions of Egypt, the Egyptian Arab Republic – 2012
As well as many of the courses in occupational health and safety in the professional disciplines and industrial security (scaffolds – Electricity risk – business risk analysis – risk of chemicals – risk of falling ….)
4. Training Programs in Human Development and Self-Development:
The Seven Habits Program for more effective people, Franklin Covey training institution / 2009 /
A certified Advanced Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming from the International Federation of Neuro Linguistic Programming “INLPTA” – the United States of America.
A certified Advanced Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming from the international Association of Swiss “IANLP”.
The program of developing thinking skills CoRT (six parts), the global thinker program of Dr. Edward de Bono (2006 – USA).
The integration program of thinking skills to teaching’s content, Swam Program, limitless Prospects in 2007.
A self-control course of Dr. Ibrahim Al-Feki from Canadian Center for Human Development.
A certified Practitioner in Hypnotism from: THE INTERNATION AL EFEY CENTER – Georgia
5. Training Programs in Science of Human Energy Power:
Master in the power of human energy Elfiky Foundation.
A number of programs by the adoption of ( the World Pranic Healing Foundation, Inc):
1. Basic Pranic Healing Course 2010
2. Advanced Pranic Healing Course 2010
3. Spiritual Business Management 2010
4. Pranic Psychotherapy course 2010
Diploma of treatment in energy from:
THE INTERNATION AL EFEY CENTER – Georgia 2007.
Third – The Associations affiliated to it:
Economic Science Association.
Chartered Accountants Association in Syria.
Aleppo Chamber of Commerce.
The Syrian Scientific Association for Quality.
Association of institutes and training centers (Aleppo, Syria).
International Federation of Neuro Linguistic Programming Trainers – USA.
International Academy of training and consulting – Britain.
Oxford organization of training leadership – Britain.
National Association of Safety Professionals (NASP) –USA
Occupational safety and health Association (OSHA) Academy (USA)
Trainers Union of human development – Egypt.
Fourthly – Actions Enrolled in:
• Participating in acts of the Second International Forum of the World Group for the training, the title of Forum (pelletizing training capacity), presenting a working paper entitled the quality of the work of the trainer, organized in Algiers 29 – 31/01/2015.
• Participate in acts of the Second International Forum on the role of values in education held by Algeria goodness Association – in Algeria in 2013.
• Participating in acts of the International Group Forum of Training, the title of Forum (quality standards in training centers) organized in Algeria 18/12/2014, presenting a work paper of total quality in the management of training centers according to quality specifications (9001).
• Participating in the acts of occupational health and safety conference under the auspices of the Ministry of Labour in Yemen and the International Labour Organization. In addition, organizing IBEX institution of training and consulting in Yemen, Presenting a work paper entitled “the Strategic Planning of Occupational Safety and Health is a strategic necessity of contemporary companies” – Future training programs in occupational health and safety – Modern methods in the training of occupational health and safety programs – Sanaa 25- 26/05/2014.
• Participating in the acts of the parliamentary day at the National People’s Assembly on the role of sport in establishing the values of citizenship 19 March 2014 – Democratic Algerian Republic.
• A participant in the ambassadors of development in Syria 2011 for the rehabilitation of young people on personal planning and self-reliance and the consolidation of the positive values , certified by the World Arab Academy for Training and Development.
– The first leading conference for preparing distinct administrative leaderships in the Third Millennium – organizing top-skills center in cooperation with training and rehabilitation directorate in Aleppo province, under the auspices of the Governor (a workshop entitled the leading Chancellor) Aleppo in 2010.
– A Forum of improving performance and increasing institutional efficiency in the province of Aleppo – Training and Rehabilitation Directorate in 2010.
– A Forum of first leading institutions (A Workshop on Management of client relationships and its role in the excellence of international companies) in Damascus / 2007 /.
– The Founder of the Syrian Center of Training and economic consulting in 2007.
– Preparing program of memory and thinking investment and a supervisor on the rehabilitation and training of teachers in Knowledge Private Schools 2008/2009.
– Fifteen years of experience in administrative work with government agencies (supervision on public and private economic corporations in the province of Aleppo and coordination with the custodianship to develop work of these corporations).
– An Expert and a marketing consultant of many companies in Syria – Aleppo in cooperation with the Industry and Commerce Chamber of Aleppo.
In addition to administrative work, training a number of workers in the public and private sectors in Syria and the Arab World, on the administrative financial development skills, leadership and occupational safety as well as training people on personal development skills.
– Providing a number of radio quotas in human development (Algerian radio – Balida – Syria).
– A number of television interviews in (Syria – Algeria).
– An Office Director of the Encyclopedia of Afro-Arab economic integration in Algeria 2013-2015.
• An official of Aleppo in Syria for the campaign of training million young men and women of Syria for free, the campaign aims to enable young Syrians from mastering personal and administrative skills 2011-2012 fifth month.
• Providing a number of training programs in the city of Aleppo in cooperation with Aleppo Chamber of Industry (2009-2012).
• Providing a number of training programs in cooperation with the Awareness and Development Association – Algeria (2014-2015).
• Providing a number of training programs in cooperation with Algeria goodness Association – Algeria (2014-2015).
• Participating in the acts of a happy family festival, organized by the Directorate of Religious Affairs and the World Group of Training, State of Setif, Algeria 29 – 30/ 04/2015.
– Teaching the following subjects at Aleppo University:
1. Basics of Business Administration 2. Human Resources Management
3. Marketing and sales of Arts 4. Behavior of product and consumer
5. Planning and Marketing 6. Strategic Marketing
Fifthly – Published Researches:
– Book (Human Resources Management from an Islamic Perspective) version Dar Shuaa in Aleppo 2010.
– The institutional coaching in press 2016.
– The social market economy and the challenges of its application in Syria / 2007 / a research published online.
– The subject’s scientific item of marketing communications and sales’ arts in the second year of technological Institute of Management and Marketing at the University of Aleppo.
– The subject’s scientific item of strategic marketing, the second year of technological Institute of Management and Marketing at the University of Aleppo.
– The subject’s scientific item of behavior of producer and consumer, the fourth year at the Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts at the University of Aleppo.
– The subject’s scientific item of planning, marketing, the fourth year at the Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts at the University of Aleppo.
– A number of researches in Journal of The World Islamic economy.
– Researches published in scientific journals and the Internet
– Islamic criteria in the evaluation of human resources 1- 2
– China’s role towards a multi-polar world order
– Second-line diplomacy, Search
– Economic globalization (assets – concept – the etiology)
– Read in the history of Lebanese-Syrian relations
– Globalization and the Arabs – International Crime
– The religious dimension of the creative chaos and the American hegemony.
– The social market economy and the challenges of its application in Syria
– Customer Service and its role in Corporate Excellence.
– Improving performance and increasing institutional efficiency.
-A number of articles on job motivation and success.
Sixthly – training package:
– Management skills – – The effective management – leadership –
– effective planning of family institutions
– Project Management – Human Resources Management
– Japanese management in human resources.
– Occupational Health and Safety Programs.
– NLP skills and Power of human energy.
Seventh – beneficiaries of training (customers):
1. Yemen – Several training centers
2. Beirut – Lebanon Arab groups in cooperation with a number of training centers
3. Iraq – The Iraqi Ministry of Health – Board of Control and Inspection (Iraq)
4. Identity Center for Studies, Research and Training (Iraq)
5. Algeria – a number of Algerian centers.
6. Saudi Arabia – private collections in cooperation with a number of training centers.
7. Many of the Directorates of training and rehabilitation in Syria – the civilization Institute of tourist Sciences.
8. The Contractors Association in Syria, Aleppo branch, – Aleppo Chamber of Industry
9. Many private and public sector companies and cooperating training centers
Teacher at the University of Aleppo and University of Ares – 2005 -2015
currently – A trainer and a consultant of developing business.
Germany: Telephone – WattsApp – Telegram – 004915758970838