Abdul Hamid Abdul Majid Tahhan
Reyhanli, Hatay, Turkey
A seasoned Public Relations professional with extensive experience in humanitarian issues during conflicts. Strong organizational and planning skills. Excellent leadership skills who highly appreciates teamwork. Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* An Honorary Doctorate Degree in recognition of efforts in Community Service, Volunteer Work, and Business Administration, International University parliamentary Studies, International Accreditation Organization of USA (IAO)- 2016
* A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Toronto International University, Canada, 2013
* Two years of coursework study in the Master’s Program in Public Health, University of Baath, Homs, Syria, (Degree: Incomplete owing to enforced disappearance by the regime intelligence forces coupled with the current circumstances in Syria)و 2008-2010
* A Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Medicine,
University of Baath, Homs, Syria, 2007
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS :
* A Professional Certificate: Personal Planning, Canadian Orbit for Professional Education, Toronto International University, 04/2016
* A Professional Certificate: Operational Strategic Planning, Canadian Orbit for Professional Education, Toronto International University, 03/2016
* A Professional Certificate: Planning, Organization, and Follow-ups, American Canadian Board, 02/2016
* A Certificate: International Consultant in Institutional Strategic Planning, Canadian Orbit for Professional Education, Toronto International University, 01/2016
* A Professional Diploma: International Consultant in Human Resources Management, America Canadian Board, 10/2015
* A Professional Diploma: Training of Trainers (TOT), Canadian Orbit for Professional Education, Toronto International University, 7/2015
* A Certificate: Training of Trainer (TOT), Economic Unity Council of the Arab League, The Arab Foundation for Management Development, April 2015.
* A Certificate: Human Resources Management, American Canadian Board, 02/2015
* A Professional Certificate: Crisis Management, Canadian Orbit for Professional Education, Toronto International University, 01/2015
* A Diploma: Business and Development, the American Institute for Business and Development, 11/ 2014
*A certificate: Human Development and Training, Arab Regional Council for Human Development and Training 11/ 2014
* A Certificate: Public Relations, iTEP, 05/ 2014
WORK EXPERIENCE :
Director: The Turkish Syrian Friendship and Brotherhood Association, Reyhanli, Hatay, Turkey.
The associations offers free services to the Syrian diaspora in Turkey, including but not limited to consultations, family reunion, follow-up to the needs of the wounded and the patients, carving out logistic support for Syrian schools on Turkish soil as well as for relief activists, reaching out to humanitarian organizations to secure relief support for the Syrians, coordinating humanitarian and relief efforts, let alone working on strengthening social ties between the Syrians and the Turks.
Director, Public Relations and Logistic Support Dept. Orient for Human Relief, Reyhanli, Hatay, Turkey.
Secretary of the Board of Free Idleb Council. (The first governorate council representing all local councils after the onset of the Syrian crisis).
Regional Director of the Syrian Organization for Refugees’ Affairs in Turkey.
Head of Committee on Reception of the Wounded and Border Crossing, UOSSM, Hatay, Turkey.
Head Elected of a non-profit organization, Taftanaz, Idleb, Syria .